My Bookmarks

My Tickets

You currently have no open tickets.

Facilities - Insurance

This page contains all of the College’s insurance documents including: Travel Insurance, Employers, Public and Products Liability Insurance, Certificate of Employers Liability Insurance and Professional Indemnity Insurance. Please click on the links at the bottom of this page to access each document.


Travel Insurance

Please take a copy of this form when you travel and use the telephone numbers/references provided.

Note: if travelling within Europe; please encourage Staff and Students to bring their European Health Insurance Card and use this where possible. Details here if you do not have a card:

There is no requirement to inform Facilities of your trip. However; it is important you complete your own risk assessment and check that your destination is safe to visit. The following website is very useful:

If you require further information please contact:

Fergal McCauley on 0141 375 5036 or 0787 945 5040

Steven Giannandrea on 0141 375 5062 or 0781 794 1922

Links to access each document